Saturday, July 28, 2012

Food Comaaaa

As the summer comes to an end, I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with my friends before we all disperse along the East Coast, so on Thursday, my friends Cate, Miguel, and Julie and I went to our friend Vivi's house for some good Asian food! We made sushi and hung out, and generally just had lots of fun.





I felt positively stuffed afterwards. It was delicious. 


I've also finished my cowl, and am now working on a hat! The Capucine hat, to be exact. I put off doing the headband and bandana cowl I said I was going to do next, because that hat was just calling out to me. I absolutely adore those tassels. I'm using Lion Brand Homespun that I bought last year and then frogged after a particularly horrendous hat experiment, and I have to say, I don't remember Homespun being such a pain to work with. Because it is a pain to work with. It looks good so far, though, so we'll see how the finished product turns out. Homespun is extremely soft, though, and I love the feeling of it. It'll probably be my Olympics-watching project, because the way things are going in my house, it seems like we'll be tuned in nonstop to the Olympics for the next two weeks!

In other news, I'm playing around with the layout of this blog, as you can probably tell, and you can now find me on Bloglovin! Those two things aren't actually connected, except  in my mind, probably. But anyways, you can follow me on Bloglovin using that big ole' button there on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment