Monday, September 10, 2012

College!

I'm back in Williamsburg! I have been for a while, actually, but I wanted to get settled before I sat down and wrote. Classes started two weeks ago, and it's been busy! I'm taking 15 credits this semester, and while that's not a particularly heavy load, there's always plenty I need to do. I've finally got my room mostly in order, though, so have a sneak peek at my room (or my side of it, anyways!

Inception is one of my favorite two movies. My other favorite
is Avengers, although I haven't put that poster up yet. But then
again, that's why Captain America's on my wall!
Pardon the mess on my bed! It seems like as soon as I get to school, my things instantly settle into some sort of a mess. But that's the important part, though, that I've finally settled in, and can hopefully get some knitting in soon! I plan on making a trip to the local Joann's this weekend, but to tide me over, my friend Lily lent me some of her yarn and two double-pointed needles, and I've been working in stockinette, just so my fingers have something to do.


Luckily, I haven't forgotten how to knit, which is good. I'm just really eager to start learning how to knit socks, and I've got a design for a winter hat in the works, even though it's still fall. Better get started now, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment